[openbeos] Re: ShowImage "Mirror" Operations

  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:38:14 +0200 CEST

> Maybe I just confused or mistyped the "Rotate CW" shortcut with "Flip
> Sideways". My machine is very slow, and another app is burning cycles
encoding video stream. Now I sit starring at the monitor while
Showimage++ is flipping a 12 megapixel RAW image when I really wanted
it rotated... :)
> There's no reasons to ever block when doing something that has even
> the remote possibility to take noticable time.

I'm curious -- what are you going to do with the image while it's
rotating? Blocking does *not* mean "system-wide blocking", but the app
itself.

> > For anyone with a simple geometry background the rotation
> > operations
> > should be pretty clear.
>
> Of course. It's just a way to cut down on shortcuts and menu items
> and I think the user would "get it" pretty quickly. Anyway, I can
understand your concerns. It was just a whack idea I wanted to throw
into the thread... :)

> J.Seemer

-- Mikael
"Yeah, and if you get kicked out of that one you’re going straight in
 the army where you’ll be sent straight to America’s latest military
 quagmire. Where will it be? North Korea? Iran? Anything's possible
 with Commander Cuckoo-Bananas in charge."           -- Homer Simpson