[openbeos] Re: ShowImage "Mirror" Operations

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:01:09 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 18.04.2006, 19:11 -0400 schrieb Ryan Leavengood:
> Hmmm, that Paint Shop Pro implementation does make this tricky, though
> it does make sense. I see Stephan's point in regards to Flip, in fact
> that is the same confusion I have with Mirror. Stephan: do you have
> operations like this in WonderBrush? If so, what are they called?

These are not explicit functions, you need to put a "-1" into the "Scale
X" or "Scale Y" field.

> What about "Flip Left to Right" and "Flip Top to Bottom" ? Those are
> pretty long of course, but quite explicit. I think Flip could be
> replaced with Mirror without any confusion as well (though I
> personally like Flip.)

I think these are pretty good, I was thinking the same thing yesterday
after I hit "Send". Feel free to make the change! The phrases are
not /that/ long and besides, they live in a menu. So I think it is ok.

Best regards,
-Stephan