[haiku-inc] Re: Contract proposal: website & R1B1 work

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 10:06:00 -0400

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Augustin Cavalier
<waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll investigate both. My Python is pretty rusty, but I might wind up using
it anyway, as it'll be faster to write it in that than in C++.

I'm a long time Ruby guy (though lately I've been doing Go at work),
but I think it makes a lot more sense to do this in Python than fight
with getting a proper Ruby (or io.js or whatever) port, certainly in
the context of this contract.

In case you needed more push for Python ;)

--
Regards,
Ryan