[haiku-inc] Re: Contract proposal: website & R1B1 work

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 16:09:41 +0200

Am 28.05.2015 um 15:31 schrieb Augustin Cavalier:

Hooray!

Finally! :-)
Before you start, I'd like to work out a detailed plan of action, though, so that we
a) have a good mutual understanding of what you are working on exactly, and
b) can better estimate your progress, and to be able to continue your work in case you cannot complete it.
c) be able to write a news article about it.

Also part of the contract work is writing regular blog posts about it, so that people know what they are donating for.

I would suggest an IRC meeting, best with Alex, and Oliver, to work out what we're aiming for, and how we're going about achieving it.

Bye,
Axel.