[haiku-inc] Re: Contract proposal: website & R1B1 work

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 09:12:15 -0400

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Augustin Cavalier
<waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I briefly exchanged messages with Ryan Leavengood a few weeks ago about
working for Haiku as a paid contract developer this summer. I propose to
spend a minimum of 240 hours across 6 weeks for $2000 USD working on getting
the website moved towards Drupal 8 and also on tickets in / related to R1B1.

As Augustin says I thought this was a good idea when he chatted with
me a few weeks ago. It would be nice if some other people from Haiku,
Inc could chime in though.

I might be able to spend up to an additional 120 hours for $1000, if I have
time and there are funds available.

We would probably want to see how things go with the first contract,
but this is probably a possibility.

How should I submit invoices, and how often? After each chunk of 120 hours?

You can email invoices to haiku.inc@xxxxxxxxx with me CCed, and doing
so after each 120 hours should be fine. We strongly prefer to pay
using PayPal, and we will pay any fees.

--
Regards,
Ryan