[haiku-inc] Re: Contract communication part 2

  • From: Patrik Gissberg <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 20:46:13 +0100

You're free to hire a dev to work on what you want. Giving money to
Haiku, Inc. means they are allowed to spend it however they want.
What do that have to do with what I'm saying? I am saying that if it is difficult to follow what is being worked on, then communicating is more important than it would have been if the result is easily shown. I haven't said anything about what Michael should do, besides that it should lead to a beta release.
I could work on the password storage stuff, but I spent
too much time answering emails on this list and these are not exactly
raising my motivation, so today I'll work on something else.
Next time you take your time answering, try to understand the subject first.

Patrik