[haiku-inc] Re: Contract communication part 2

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 20:06:20 +0100

On 11/19/2011 06:34 PM, Urias McCullough wrote:
In my irritation, I probably sounded like a complete ass - that's
usually how it happens for me ;)

Good thing you're already married, then ;-)

I think Patrick certainly had a point, even though I think his discussion style wasn't really that helpful; I guess some replies were a bit over the top, too. While Michael works in "the underground" without visible progress, having more updates on what he is doing is certainly a good idea. Trying to put Patrick in charge for this was worth a try, although just for bringing up the idea, it might have been too much on the side of punishment for him :)

I think a bi-weekly progress report would be great, though, and it would be even nicer if Michael wouldn't have to do it as well. But finding someone who is willing to do this (and has enough knowledge to not write complete non-sense) could be hard.

Bye,
   Axel.