[haiku-inc] Re: Contract communication part 2

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 12:48 AM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't want to drag this out, but the next time anyone disagrees with
> you, just think... well, not what would Jesus do -- after all back when
> he was his own father he did throw some pretty old-testamental tantrums
> -- but what would Mr. Spock do. Being rational, logical and unemotional
> doesn't work well with the ladies, but gets you out of discussions as
> winner or at least with dignity.

FWIW, I certainly didn't disagree with what Patrik was saying - but I
also couldn't see how this discussion was leading toward a solution
that would be an improvement.

In my irritation, I probably sounded like a complete ass - that's
usually how it happens for me ;)

- Urias