[haiku-inc] Re: Contract communication part 2

  • From: "Adrien Destugues" <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 20:14:44 +0100

Patrik Gissberg <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> If we would sum up the first 6 months of Michaels contract saying he
> spent week after week hunting down hard do reproduce memory bugs
> instead
> of adding the functionality that is missing to enter beta. Then you
> can
> more or less forget about the donors being willing to donate for that
> purpose.

You're free to hire a dev to work on what you want. Giving money to
Haiku, Inc. means they are allowed to spend it however they want. I
think the work michael is doing is great and well suited for such long
term contracts. I could work on the password storage stuff, but I spent
too much time answering emails on this list and these are not exactly
raising my motivation, so today I'll work on something else.

--
Adrien.