[haiku-inc] Re: Contract communication part 2

Patrik Gissberg wrote:
> > You're free to hire a dev to work on what you want. Giving money to
> > Haiku, Inc. means they are allowed to spend it however they want.
> What do that have to do with what I'm saying? I am saying that if it is
> difficult to follow what is being worked on, then communicating is more
> important than it would have been if the result is easily shown. I
> haven't said anything about what Michael should do, besides that it
> should lead to a beta release.

There might be a bit of a misunderstanding on your part. Michael wasn't
contracted to work on beta blockers only (muhaha, no pun intended), but on
stuff that needs to be done for R1 (which has been the general agenda for the
contracts so far, BTW). So the scope is a lot wider than what you might expect.

CU, Ingo