[haiku-development] Re: session manager

  • From: Clemens <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 00:24:44 +1200

small correction to my previous mail:

"As Ingo already pointed, I think the solution would be to also add a"

think that was not Ingo's intention:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:59:38 +1200, Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:

And in case you misunderstood me, I was not suggesting that the session management asked individual windows to be saved/restored, I was rather thinking of passing/making available the list/a predicate of concerned windows.

Find that a bit difficult because there is no unique window id and I see no easy way to add one, i.e. there is no general way to identify a window in a restored application, the developer has to provide an id.

Regards,
        Clemens