[haiku-development] Re: session manager

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:33:00 +0200

Sorry, important correction:

On 27.06.2011 12:27, Stephan Aßmus wrote:

Workspaces can be used in different ways. For example you can use them
to separate apps, or you can use them to separate projects, or even a
mix. When used to separate projects anyway, I wonder how useful it is to
store session state and associate it with all open projects. Seems like
a duplication and overlap in functionality to me.

Of course I mean that using one session profile per project and allowing to mix them is an overlap in functionality compared to putting each project on its own workspace, thereby already having multiple projects open at once.

Best regards,
-Stephan