[haiku-development] Re: Support for Firefox in default SetupEnvironment?

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:46:09 -0300

Stephan Assmus wrote:

The most elegant solution is still to prepare the package correctly. Personally I am interested wether this is *technically* possible, I don't care so much if it ends up as a change in Mozilla trunk.

I am not really sure what the problem is with Firefox but wouldn't creating an add-ons or lib dir inside the aplication directory and symlinking everything to that dir work? Because if it would, then you probably can some cleaner stuff based on the same principle.

-Bruno