[haiku-development] Re: default conf build

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:58:38 +0100 CET

Raynald Lesieur <Raynald.Lesieur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     Is it possible to configure a keymap ( french for example ) when
> you
> build an image ?

I don't know if you can override it somehow, but in build/jam/
HaikuImage, there is the following line (line 356):

AddFilesToHaikuImage home config settings : <keymap>US-International :
Key_map ;

Just change "US-International" to "French" or whatever you prefer, and
this should work.
I don't know if there is the possibility to move this setting to the
build config only (if you ask me, there is no need to put this config
file on disk in the default build, anyway).

Bye,
   Axel.