[haiku-development] Re: Support for Firefox in default SetupEnvironment?

  • From: "Matt Madia" <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 13:09:35 -0500

Here's a simple script I wrote to automate reordering Firefox,
according to tqh's directions.

A few notes,
-It can be run in Terminal or through Tracker (double clicking)
-As per tqh's suggestion, it does not place any libs in ~/config/lib
  If you want to, read the comments in the script.
-Successfully tested in R5Bone with firefox-2.0.0.12.en-US.beosBONE-i586.zip

The script should be easy enough to modify -- to include other .so's
or to try on other products

Enjoy!

-mmadia