[haiku-development] Re: Support for Firefox in default SetupEnvironment?

  • From: "Fredrik Holmqvist" <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 23:02:10 +0100

>  One more question: In the proposed changes, the UserSetupEnvironment should
>  contain the "components" subfolder both for add-ons and libs. However, when
>  following the reordering instructions, nothing is done to the files already
>  in the components folder. Could you shed some light on this?

Yes, as I said libraries are loaded with absolute paths in code for
addons and such so there is no need to include those. The only ones
needed are those linked to firefox-bin itself so that it launches.
(And some tricks to make cryptograhic libraries sanity check happy).

--
Fredrik Holmqvist
Chaordic: things that thrive on the edge of chaos with just enough order to