[haiku-development] Re: Support for Firefox in default SetupEnvironment?

  • From: dolgov <dolgov@xxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 19:02:34 +0200

Ok, you are probaply right about versions and fill paths
The most elegant solution is still to prepare the package correctly. Personally I am interested wether this is *technically* possible, I don't care so much if it ends up as a change in Mozilla trunk.

I still think that best place even for reordering is install script, which can detect current OS (BeOS, Zeta, Haiku) and reorder things accordingly. Because for Haiku and Zeta we don't need trick with stubs/add-ons, this */components/*.so may be just symlinked/moved int %A/lib folder, while for R5 we need more tricky scheme

SD