[haiku-development] Re: Optimizing Painter::_DrawBitmapBilinearCopy32

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 11:01:39 -0700

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Stephan Assmus<superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> These certainly look strange. That means your PIII 450 MHz is about twice
> as fast as your P 4 2.8 GHz.

Yes, I'll rerun the P4 code again....

Also, a question: if I have disabled some debugging code when I build
Haiku, does that potentially affect these scores?

I know that some of my Haiku builds have kernel tracing set to 0 when
I compile... and serial debugging disabled in some cases. I don't
remember which ones offhand, but I've been using several of them for
various distributed computing tasks and thus tend to go for
performance wherever possible.

- Urias