[haiku-development] Re: Busted!

  • From: Marcus Overhagen <marcusoverhagen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 01:11:40 +0200

Rob Judd schrieb:

until these issues are resolved. But the conclusion is that the build (meaning complete cycle of build/install/test) has been broken for 8 days unless you have the time and inclination - and believe me, I won't
Thats your own definition of "broken build". The build is not broken as
long as it builds. It's as simple as that.

have the latter much longer - to fix it. In fact it would be easier to branch the code and finish the OS myself than mess around further with what's being produced.
Thats a very serious insult against all other developers. Obviously you are not trying to make friends here.

The sensible thing to do now would be:
Fix the bugs that you find, or make bug reports.

Then we might all get some work done.
You are implying that other developers are trying to stop you. I don't like that insult.

Marcus