[haiku-development] Re: Busted!

Rene Gollent wrote:
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:27 PM, Rob Judd <haiqu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looks like someone broke the build *again* ... I go into a Boot Loader menu
and the "continue booting" option is permanently greyed out. WTF?

Do you even remotely bother to look at recent commits before posting
crap like this? Nothing whatsoever has changed in the boot loader, nor
anywhere near it. Given the many times mysterious "bugs" have surfaced
on your side that no one else can replicate, + the lack of changes in
the area you're complaining about, I'd be quite hesitant about
pointing the finger at anyone other than yourself,  *again*.
Rene,

I just reloaded r30782 (which is the last RELIABLE build) and the problem disappeared.

Up yours.

Rob