[guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:51:54 +0100

Hi phyllis
Good news for you
Mathew is going to craft shop tomorrow aftenoon to get you two metres of canbas
that is good sizes you can get two rugs out of one peice
Great police told on news all clear now
horray
great
So you weill either get it for saturday or monday now great news
Yes miserable here too think winter is early this year now oh dear not good
This aftenroon going to concentrate on sorting draws out got loads of rubbish
in them now
have nice busy day as long as your in one piece and got nice home plenty of
friends there and also your lovely girls
we are just grateful now we were not affected in riots still got my nice flat
great
take care going to do jobs now not been done
getting lazy lately bieng on computer