[guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 16:43:07 +0100

Good afternoon phyllis
Oh yes please i would love that phone box fridge magnet oh horray can't wait
now to get it thank you phyllis
Well my goodness phyllis all that stuff in loft wow oh wow its a nightmare our
julie sorted her out two years ago and oh boy not joking old cots from when
mathew was born old buggies old toys such as train sets battered up old biscuit
tins with hundreds of photos in and coat hangers in there old chairs old rugs
that we used to have in front of fire place when mum was alive
storages boxes filing cabinets wow could go on and on and on
all went to skip and charity shop lovely feeling now though julie and wayne and
james were covered in dust looked like coal miners hahahehehehehehe its just
amazing how dust flies every where black as coal when came ddown form lotft and
sweating like hell .
Oh can't tell you how its a lovely feeling now though

old photos of me there one where in school navy blue knickers hahahehehehehehe
all the go in them days believe me on this photgraph was in clinic sitting in
front of ray machine its round in them days we all sat in front of them
goodness hot heat from it oh my god don't know what its for though some sun
lamp
goodness it was bright and warm
we had to sit in front of it in knickers and vest hahahahehehehehe
oh my god i had ginger hair then
one of me in blackpool on huge slide coming down it with my arms up in the air
great old photos then wish could turn clock back and go to how i could see on
them photos one with me at school christmas party on musical chiars wow
good old days hey

Take care now