[guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:47:42 -0000

Good morning phyllis my dear
Oh dear sleet now quite heavy
lets hope i can get to henshaws
well was going to dress up but can't now weather too cold and lousy so just
wear my jeans boots and top  oh phyllis sorry to hear about your brothers wife
Kidnies mine are now
32 percent doctors told me should be 40 to 60 per cent to be normal
 mine is stablised right now
That doesn't sound good does it at 10 per cent
Praying for her now Phyllis keep us all updated please won't you
Thank you.
Ah  that is awful your all alone on christmas day
Phyllis try and get vickie to cook you a dinner for you
can't you go over to Vickies?for few hours what do you think?

I do hope you can if not lets pray vicky can cook you nice dinner
Well only can watch our little Samuel open christmas present at our julie's so
wrapping the beautiful rug up for him  taking it to our julie's but holly is
not with us this christmas she is giong to her other grandmas for christmas not
bothered really at least our stella can text michelle her mum for me on
christmas day

our julie is cooking for 9 of us wow

Phyllis take care and get what you can at Asda today
going now waiting for phone call from my carer hope she can still go
got workmen on landing putting new fire larms in hope they not doing inside our
flats they are making a shocking mess I believe on the landing tools box on
landing dust every where i told our warden no way are they coming on my new
carpets the mess they making
Banging is shocking too and drilling be glad to get out of here noisey .
Warden has told them not to leave tools outside my door she told them i am
blind
Lets hope they listen
Right going now chat tonight
take it easy and wrap up warm phyllis