[guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:30:04 +0100

Hi phyllis
wow yes all go isn't it?
oh do hope you get nice dryer fixed and all go tomorrow
oh nice Berry is there is he enjoying himself phyllis over here at moment? what
are you having for dinner?

i had mine at Julie's just sent my email in about my day got back about 5.45pm
tonight
all go

rained here today as we came out of asda but only drizzle though not bad really
take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 30/08/2011 10:46
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] To grannie phyllis

Hi Carole,

sorry not been on for a while, but busy as usual, the washing is a nightmare,
no dryer until tomorrow, yes it is good to have Barry here for a while, the
flooring that Joe and Becca put down back at the beginning of this year, was
not really layed that well, as of course they did not quite know what they were
doing, so we have brought new, and all now looking much better, few odd jobs
done as well, both girls working today, so we are just having a quiet day at
home,
weather rather cloudy today, but was nice yesterday, hope you are all well,
just ploughing through a back log of emails, so will answer as we go along,
hugs