[guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:19:59 +0100

Good afternoon phyllis
Just got back our Julie took me to the bank to put money in getting low.  I got
myself two cold sausage rolls and doughnut cake from Greggs the bakery weill
have them after my tea of minced beef hot pot and carrots and spuds yummy
wow freezing outside now dry though wearing my cream gloves now so that weill
tell you how cold it is
Met my cousin Mariah she was shopping in our iceland  we chatttted for half an
hour.Mariah works in the opticians
just posted tape to my friend Jackie and posted couple of cards too
Oh phyllis,this rug sounds wonderful you know ah Sam weill love it in his
bedroom now I can't wait now to wrap it up in christmas paper and put selection
box in his parcel too
I love doing surprises for kids love it

Oh do hope you have nice time at different quiz tonight phyllis good for you.
Phyllis i listen to quiz show on itv 1 every night at 5pm to 6pm

you can learn from these quizes phyllis
I love it

Oh my god can't hang on going to have to eat that doughnut its driving me crazy
can't leave it now untill after my tea my tummy is shouting for me to go and
eat it now hahahehehehehe Going to eat it now what am I like hahahahahaha
Take care
Lots of love greedy bugger Carol x.x.x.x.