[guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 16:34:38 +0100

Good afternoon phyllis

Oh now if you had bought me that piggy that would mean 7 pigglets and need
another lead hahahahehhehehehehe oynking all over my flat would of made my
miserable neighbur under neath me moan like mad hahahehehehehe nothing fresh

oh had to laugh at our Jamie on here hahahehehehehehe he saying you nearly
spent £800 on a piggy hahahehehehehehe wishful thinking
Have you got that kind of money phyllis?

Are you a rich lady?
Oh great you now have your new dryer brilliant ah bless berry

he cares about you so much
Oh that is lovely vicky stayed over ah nice oh wow can't wait now till our
sam's rug is completed great

Hope your going to pub quiz tonight
Guess what!
raining heavy here now can you believe that
still muggy though
Take care
Love carol miss piggy who is a beautifl piggy x.x.x.x.