[guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:50:23 +0100

Good morning phyllis
Oh dear that is just bloody typical of them to say not need any insalation done
well actually you can look it another way here though
if they didn't come then all that stuff could be there for few years wow so yes
in one way it has paid off really
yes i know
its frustrating that had to make you all knackered poor you phyllis and the
girls ah
anyway done you all a good turn in one way only way you can look at it

Phyllis our Julie wantted to make it in to spare bedroom when mum died but we
were told by savoyer that roof is not tall enough not safe either as roof
lslopes down if you know what i mean so for say for example 6 foot man stood up
in there it would only have to bend more
difficult
shame really because it would be ideal for extra room as our mathews bedroom is
only small really
can fit his single bed in it single waldrobe and single bed side locker and his
corner shelves he has all his ornaments on and model cars and model planes and
that is about it really his tv is on wall on brackets
shame really

Julie's room is good size got king size bed in so that is how good an big her
room is had built in waldrobe from one end of room to other and James room is
same size got built in waldrobes all across and he even has a 42 inch screen tv
in his room wow
so yes big rooms but poor mathew isn't now when I stay at julie's i sleep in
mathews room and he had his blown up bed in James room
The blown up bed is from Argos they are brilliant strong
lie on floor but high if you know what i mean  when i lay on that blown
inflating bed wow kept falling off it hahahahaha couldn't get comfortable at
all
they are like bouncing castels material that kids bounce on outside that kind
of material

Right must go for my bath now and wash my hair have nice day