[guide.chat] To phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:40:37 +0100

Good morning phyllis
Oh what a lovely evening you all had there .
My carers husband Bobby's mum is going to Torquay on 7th July they going to
hotel called the Rainbow its massive 4 floors high has tennis court and indoor
swimming pool and outdoor swimming pool
lovely place where yu live

9 years ago me and my blind deaf group went to hotel called the
Torbay bet yu have heard of it
got massive big ballroom in there
had wonderful week down there visited Plymouth
had great time we went on speed boat wow that was fast i loved it .
Take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 29/06/2011 23:06
Sent To: M BOWKER, Guide Chat - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] What
a dream holiday

Good evening Malcolm
wish you were here this evening, we have just returned from a lovely walk along
Paignton sea front and around the harbour, calling in a couple of pubs on
route, it was a lovely warm evening, and now catching up on emails,