[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 15:41:29 -0000

Hi Carol, oh yes how scary Dawn hasn't been getting chat emails but glad it's
now sorted so let's hope it will be sorted for our friend Lynn too. Yes we so
lucky we still getting chat emails and haven't had any problems so let's hope
it stays that way and I'm not speaking too soon haha. Well hope you enjoyed
that yummy stew. I will be having cheese toasties and aero mousse and twirl
later. OH dear not good about Misha. Yes I also think Misha and Craig will be
in the bottom 2 so if that's the case I bet the judges will keep misha in so
Craig will be out. Oh how scary. Well yes I remember Rebecca from last year she
came second she was very good so how cool she's on tonight. Well yes, I will
certainly keep you posted how it all goes on Tuesday I can't wait now. Oh, glad
your piglets are playing happily now you are giving them treats so they now
under control haha. Well our weather is the same as yours so have the best
place home keeping warm for sure. Love Clare xxxx