[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:59:51 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yes good on Gary Barlow I say it's so important he tells the truth
so people don't make fools of themselves I agree there. He could be labelled as
the next Mr nasty. Well I have heard Simon Cowell is doing an American version
of the x factor which is why he abandoned our x factor. he took Cheryl Cole
with him but sadly it didn't work out for her as she was dropped from the show
ah such a shame for her as she was so lovely. Anyway I expect Simon was offered
a lot more money to do the American version than ours which is why he abandoned
ours oh he's not daft is he? Well that's what I have heard anyway but not sure
if it's right. Oh Carol let's hope our lovely prince Malcolm does have a
chocolate party oh count me in for sure just my thing. Love Clare xxxx