[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:18:08 +0100

Hi Carol, oh I'm so happy you had such a good day and got your shopping. Well
you should be able to see better now you had your hair cut hahahaha. Oh dear
that's not good you got dirt in your eye sounds nasty so hope the drops work.
Well I have now come out of hiding I have been at Cadbury's world all day
eating all the chocolate hahahahaha. Oh if only. I wish. My nephew Jamie has
been here it's been lovely and fun playing all those games again. We had jacket
potato with cheese and beans for tea and that yummy aero mousse and then a
twirl with the soaps so that all important chocolate fix in a big way glad you
had yours too with the malteesers. Tomorrow I'm going to my friend Pat's house
to help her with her new Oasis phone so keep you posted how it goes. All these
friends I have now at the blind clubs things are looking up for me at last this
week has been so good even though I had no clubs it's nice to have time with
friends. Yesterday with Barbara, Sarah and Karen and tomorrow with Pat not bad
going. Hope you have a good day too. Love Clare xxxx