[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:10:17 +0100

Hi Carol oh fancy you getting cordless headphones for Christmas oh you copycat
hahahahaha. I actually thought you would want to get some now I have some and
my mum thought the same so we have you well sussed now for sure haha. Oh well
why not. It's so cool we can all share ideas. I know you will love the
headphones as I do you will be well away. Mine were from Argos but curry's do
them as well but my parents found they were better in Argos. Oh fancy you
getting organised for Christmas already. Yes we love our traditions for sure
and when the x factor is back that will be a sign we counting down to the big
day oh how scary time flies it will soon be here for sure before we know it.
Yes our programmes on TV are just like our activities we miss them so much when
they are not there. Glad you enjoy the chase but I know you enjoyed the best
dish so shame it's not on. My friend Pat at the blind club loves the chase. Oh
I forgot to tell you Pat got one of those Nokia c5 mobile phones with talks on
from the RNIB but she's not able to use it oh dear not good. Even her family
find it hard to use so can't help her how frustrating. Which reminds me I
wonder how our Phyllis is getting on with her phone as it's the same as Pat's.
Pat thinks hers may be faulty as surely it shouldn't be that hard to use. Well
she's taken it back to the blind society so let's hope she has luck with them
and they show her how to use it. Well Carol I look forward to hearing about
your day in day centre and then at Asda. Hope you got the Amy CD that will be
so cool. Love Clare xxxx