[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 21:10:05 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you liked my day and yes I knew you would be so happy I
have my very own headphones at last. I tried them out how amazing they charged
so quickly. They so amazing the sound quality is very good you can tell they a
good quality pair and not cheap old rubbish. My birthday money well spent for
sure. Glad you got that all important chocolate fix I love jaffa cakes yummy.
Oh Carol I love the prince and princess story very good it seems our lovely
Malcolm has stiff competition now for sure hahaha. How cool our animal squad
come to my rescue yet again and I have a happy ending with my dear prince
Malcolm much to the dismay of all you other lovely girls hahahaha. Keep up the
good work. Love Clare xxxx