[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:41:21 +0100

Hi Carol oh dear that's not good you had computer problems yet again oh you not
having much luck for sure. Oh dear hope you haven't got a hacker but yes that
sounds scary how your letters go funny when typing. Oh Carol so happy you liked
my day. Yes kids are so intelligent for sure Jamie's now starting to understand
what's different about me how cool so we can now have so much more fun it's so
lovely for me to be involved as I will look forward so much more to him coming
over and staying here not bad going. It will be good for me as well as keeping
Jamie occupied and even better when Meghan starts to join in she won't be long
I'm sure. Oh how amazing 6 year old Holly has a mobile already oh they start
young now for sure. Our Jamie will be 6 in November so wouldn't surprise me if
he has a mobile too. Well Carol I look forward to hearing about your lovely
meal with Elaine and of course it will be lovely to catch up with her after so
long. Oh dear that's not good the jeans and top Elaine gave you were too big so
hope you get them changed. Well I'm having my usual chilled out chocolate
filled day and of course the yummy chippy later. Well it's lovely and sunny
here. Yes it's a shame you don't have a garden to sit in when it's nice and I
can imagine how hot it gets in those flats. Love Clare xxxx