[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 21:18:47 +0100

Hi Carol oh just found this email oh so happy to have you back in action again
I have missed you so much. Such a pain when our computers go wrong. Well I did
let our friends Chris, Anita and Pat know your computer wasn't working last
night as soon as Stan our funny man let us know. Chris replied to me but no
word from Anita and Pat very weird. Hope they got my email ok. Oh your tea so
yummy not had meatballs for ages I must ask mum to get me some. Something else
to add to my very own shopping list hahahehehehehe. Oh of course Carol I want
to hear all about your birthday tomorrow and all the presents you get and
lovely cards. Oh what a silly question hahahehehehehe. I'm very excited I can't
wait to hear all about it. We both love our traditions don't we? Oh Carol I
hope you have a lovely day and enjoy that lovely meal out with your family I
know you will. How cool Elaine's treating you to meal in hotel on Friday not
bad going. Your 21 again. That's right isn't it hahahehehehehe. Oh fancy you
being 54. You getting old now hahahehehehehehe. Oh yes Emmerdale was so boring
tonight. I enjoyed my chicken dinner and yummy aero mousse and Cadbury's bar
later so that all important chocolate fix in a big way of course. Well Carol
happy birthday for tomorrow. Have a lovely time. Love Clare xxxx