[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:53:05 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you liked my day when you finally got it hahahaha. OH
these servers are a pain for sure when they not working properly. Well I
thought those Oasis phones had gone off the market now too so was shocked to
find Pat had one today and she told me that they are still going which is good
as it's such a basic phone so ideal for anyone who just wants to call and text
and nothing too technical. All Pat wants to do is call and text so that phone's
ideal for her. Yes it's so cool I can help her it makes me feel so good knowing
I'm helping someone it's such a positive thing for me. Me having an Oasis phone
in the past is so cool as now I can help Pat with hers it's ideal. I have never
seen a c5 so have no idea what they are like so if she asked me to help with
that if she hadn't swapped it I wouldn't have a clue what to do. Yes Janet is
amazing for sure I think she's only had one day off in all that time so shows
she loves doing her club and I can tell she loves it. She's a volunteer and her
husband David is the treasurer they such lovely people. Ah that's such a shame
that club you walked out on only has 7 members now oh you are better off out of
it for sure good for you. OH fancy Julia going back for that golf birdhouse for
her stepfather Freddie for his birthday he will love it for sure but shame my
dad can't have it now haha. OH wow. All that food. You certainly lived up to
your name of miss piggy boots tonight hahahaha. OH yes I will get out my
connect 4 I know Jamie will love that for sure. Oh yes Carol I remember when
you used to play shop with your Mathew oh the good old days hey. Such a shame
he's getting too big to play games now he's growing up so fast. Oh at least I
have it all to look forward to now with Jamie and hopefully with Meghan soon
she will be 4 in November so won't be long before she's joining in too that
will be so cool. Keep you posted how it goes tomorrow. You have a good day too.
Love Clare xxxx