[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 15:42:49 +0100

Good afternoon Carol, oh I loved hearing about your day yesterday. yeah, I love
those water fountains too they so relaxing to listen to and I love to feel the
water trickling down them. A nice price though of course a big hole in the
pocket haha. I enjoyed the articles you sent. Well I agree with you about there
being no community spirit these days it's so sad how things have changed. My
parents notice the change even more than I do of course. Oh the good old days
eh. Glad you having a good much needed chill out day. Love Clare xxxx