[guide.chat] Clares lovely day

Good afternoon clare Glad you liked my day yesterday
just been talking to friend on phone nice chat then phoned call came in from
our Stella she wants me to call her after 6pm
she been to registar wedding ah nice she is going to tell me all avout it later
can't wait
Oh clare so happy you got out in cafe with anna your x carer brilliant
Oh wish i could have joined you for the choclate cake of course hahahahahaha
oh nice for you that your kids coming tomorow
have a great weekend
I have been making cards with flowers on enjoyed myself this afternoon
Going to get plates ready now and butter some bread get kttle on chippie weill
be here soon yummy sausage and chips and mushy peas
have nice weekend
Chat on sunday take care
all have nice weekend on here too
Love Carol xxxx