[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:20:02 -0000

Good evening Carol, so happy you enjoyed your fish fingers with roast potatoes
done by your James in your halogen oven not bad going. Yes shame they
overcooked a bit but as you say he's just learning so has to learn by mistakes
it's the only way. Ah he's so good. How cool he's helping you with craft too
not bad going. Your mum would certainly be very proud of him and of all of you.
Well I enjoyed my fish fingers too yummy and my aero mousse as well as my
chocolate mini rolls with  a cuppa this afternoon. Me and my parents having a
much needed chill out after such a hectic time and of course ready for another
hectic day with the kids here tomorrow but lovely though of course. Well just
enjoyed home and away. Yes it's a shame about John and Moira in Emmerdale but
think they do get together again eventually although I have heard tragedy
strikes. My mum read it to me out the paper but I will say no more about what I
know as it will spoil it for you. Hope you enjoyed the chase as we all did. I
don't have to listen to that through my headphones as my parents already watch
it and there's no audio description it's not needed for that. I only use my
headphones for things that are audio described or for when I want to listen to
something my parents don't want to like home and away. Love Clare xxxx