[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Miss Piggy back here

  • From: "Mike, Cathie and, Faye" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:01:08 -0000

Hi Miss Piggy,
It is good news!
We are so happy for you!
We hope all goes well for you both.
Calyx and Kermit!

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 15/02/2012 14:05
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Miss Piggy back here

Good afternoon all friends
Yes,back so watch out
well as you all know Kermit my ex has left me now sob sob sob

I had to get away stayed with my fury friends sooty and sweep
ah cute and understanding I stayed at Sooties and sweep mansion in Lake
districs .
They made lots of money with their Sooty and sweep shows over the years

Guess what
invited me to Dinner party and guess what
I met new Fog yes you heard right
Called Dandy he wears black national health glasses has bit of a limp but he is
just gorgeous very handsome
My 6 babies pigglets were all two years old on valentines day wow guess what
Dandy paid for posh meal for me
in posh hotel called the Frog and bucket
so romantic and i got dozen roses in red
I am no longer stressed now yippee

Sooty and sweep treated my 6 pigglets to quads bikes and helmets and boots each
leather jackets
for there second birthday

going away on a cruise with Dandy in July for week
so you can all see found new frog new love
oh dear Kermit my ex will be so jealous now hahahahahahahaha
Tough

Love miss darling miss piggy got new mirrors now this week x.x.x.x.