[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 15:31:22 -0000

Good afternoon Carol, yes I knew you would be able to use a laptop. It was
certainly a pain your computer going wrong but it's really worked out for the
best as you got a lovely new laptop out of it cool yea. I know it didn't seem
that way at the time though. Sometimes things going wrong can be a blessing as
you can get new and better things to replace it. Well your old computer has
certainly done you good service and yes it's certainly taken a battering
hahahahaha. You better treat this laptop with love, care and respect haha. Yes
I understand you being scared of getting a laptop as I feel the same with new
things it's quite daunting but it feels so good when we find it's not as bad as
we thought and can use them ok. You have certainly achieved a lot in a short
time. How cool you will be getting one of those cookers just for your carer to
use to cook you all those yummy home made dinners not bad going. That's ideal.
You can't beat home made always the best. Ready made things are ideal though
only if there's no other option. They come a close second haha. Yes I found all
the recipes you copied and pasted how cool you still remember how to copy and
paste. Glad you enjoyed that yummy stew. OH yes I have heard it's going to snow
here too in the next couple of days oh dear not good hope it doesn't. It's
certainly very cold out though. Well Carol I remember now you don't have Julia
on Mondays anymore as she takes you to drama class on Thursdays instead that's
ideal so your Julie takes you out Mondays instead. Well have a good rest of the
day. Keep up the good work. Love Clare xxxx