[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning all.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 15:34:05 -0000

Hi Carol About time you got off your backside and started writing again. Yes,
I'm still taking the pill. One has to play safe docent one. hehehehe.
Carol, when you make and send me a valentine's card can I have a pig and
piglets on mine please. hehehe. Don't forget to put the curly tails on.
hehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.

I hope your all well.
I am.  Julie,is so proud of me now how quickly I have bonded with my new lap
top.  She thinks my typing skills are quite fast.
Julie,did me nice tea had nice family chicken and mushroom pie from marks and
spencers yummy delicious we had potatoes and cabbage,and gravy yummy had cherry
trifle too.
Julie and I were discussing me getting a Haligen cooker.  Carer can put me
chicken in and roast potatoes before we go out
Ideal for me to have a proper dinner
Haligen cookers are now £30 from any stores now even Aldies sell them now too
its a big glass pot on stand got glass lid with timer on it got trays inside
one for your meat,one for your roast potatoes one for your other bits and
peices
you can cook a proper roast beef in even yourkshire puddings how cool is that?

you can even bake cakes in too wow
fish cakes too and chicken nuggets and southern fried chicken popcorns wow even
oven chips
sounds brilliant doesn't it?

Last night was making valentines cards put tiny teddy bears on the hearts and a
nice bow on top
looks cool hahahahaha
got all romantic last night
Mathew went on his x box .
back now going for bath soon and wash hair

Vanessa
just seen all the news wow putting them all in my created folder just made on
number 8 called it news topics
thank you
Senn

well actually kermit made phone call to me on your mums phone hahahahaha
oops sorry let cat out of the bag now oop oh dear kermit is in trouble now
I was on the Johnathan ross show last night famous at last hahahahahaha

glad you had nice day
Clare,
Thank you for letting the gang know i went to Julie's your my messenger now
skivvy really hahahahaha
hope your having nice day  cold here now
looking forward to you going to Riverside club tomorrow
Malcolm sweet boy
your on your best behaviour lately are you feeling alright?hahahahaha
have you been taking your pills or somthing like that
Lynn

glad your back too missed your emails on chat group too
hope your as busier as ever lynn now
hope your Sunday is nice too
Cathie
your setling down on here now with us mad lot hahahaha
yes,I love books too only autobiography
got james herriotte all creatures  great and small

love true stories and documentaries too
tell us all about yourself as we all told the group about us when we were new
members

Angela

hope your doing ok too
take care all