[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:15:27 -0000

Hi Carol, If you eat like a horse, does that mean you eat out of a nose bag.
Heheeheeeheeee.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Good mornign all
wow feel wonderful now horray I had a brilliant sleep last night.  Not
surprised when your not well   Goodness never again will I mix wine with food
in day time.  I never thought that wine could upset your tummy but then don't
forget had cake toasted crumpets etc biscuits and fish and chips at night oh
wow all mixed
silly really   Going to be very careful at my christmas parties too saying that
now though hahahahahaha could be a different story on the day  could eat like a
bloody horse again   Well today in all day going to catch up with all my
magazines and memory sticks with magazines on neglecting them all lately oh
dear not good   Going to wrap some christmas presents up this afternoon too.  I
am getting my Braille machine out as got 6 christmas cards to braille.  I need
to sort my ring binder out too and also make new calendar for next year.

Well you know them little thick braille Diaries you can buy from the R.N.I.B
Where they have letters on little cards in between the papers well I know they
have the letters on but what I have done got new one for next year.
I am going to use it as a MonthlyDiary instead of for addresses.  I have one
full of addresses and doctors and hospital addresses etc so came up with new
idea
this new one going to put in braille on front put 2012 Diary   So for example
January 2012 have hospital or dentist appointment example then just write it
out on first little paper in there
Good idea.  I am just having two slices of toast now and cuppa taking it easy
food wise hahahahaha right have nice day all chat later on
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----