[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:35:33 +0100

Hi Clare,
glad you had a nice chill out Sunday and got your all important medicine.
smiles.
I agree, the list of things we like gets longer.
Glad you enjoyed your toasted cheese.
Yes, its was nice to catch up with my niece and nephew yesterday.
My niece might come tomorrow and we'll get some Chinese, that will be yummy.
smiles.
Been doing some sorting out this morning, just threw out a pile of magazines,
got lots more to chuck out.
I hope you have a lovely time with your aunt today, I'm sure you will.
Hope the weather is good too.
Its not bad here today, its cool and dry.
Take care.
Senn.