[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 15:30:22 +0100

Hi Clare,
hope you are having a good chill out day and that your taking your medicine.
Glad you took your medicine yesterday and had chocolate cake, aero moose and
Cadbury bar to.
Glad you enjoyed your tea yesterday, I'm sure you will enjoy the chippy
tonight. yummy.
Our tea is the same as yesterday. yum.
That can't be nice when you have asma also when you burn in the sun if you sit
too long.
Like you, I can't sleep when its too hot, so I'm glad its cooled down a bit.
Oh we agree about the weekend weather, its always that way.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
Take care.
Senn.