[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:38:23 -0000

Hi Clare,
glad to hear that you are having your medicine in a big way with chocolate
cake, drink etc.
Oh yes, got plenty of medicine left in my stash, keep topping it up to. haha.
Hope you enjoyed your tea. We had chicken wraps, they are yummy.
That's nice you are going for a carvery during the week, hope you enjoy it.
Hope you enjoyed your programmes tonight. Wow, I remember the original series
of upstairs and downstairs, showing my age now. haha.
Hope you have a nice time at the blind club tomorrow.
Its going to be a quiet day tomorrow, might do the last of my tapes.
Anyway, that's it for now.
Take care.
Senn.