[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:09:41 -0000

Hi Clare,
oh yes, I get emotional when it comes to sad parts in books to.
You know, I cried when I first watched the film E T, the part where he wants to
phone home.
Don't know if you have seen the film, its about a little alien that is
accidentally left behind by its parents when they had to leave in a hurry.
E T wants to get back home badly and when he sees a phone, he says E T phone
home, that does it for me. hahaha.
I'm pleased you had a nice time at dance yesterday and won some marsh mellows,
like you said, shame they aren't chocolate ones.
My sister came this morning before going to work, it was nice to see her.
Mums cousin came later, it was good to see her to.
Did a tape to a friend earlier, that was good.
Just catching up on e mails now.
Hope you had a good day.
Senn.