[geocentrism] evolution/geocentrism

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:26:08 +1000

Not fair Mike.
Most of the time you assert to us that the theories can be demonstrated to
work in practise which justifies the theory as acceptable. You even go as
far as making them axiomatic.

Yet here for creating life, you talk of several methods "There are many
theories as to how it started exactly and each in
themselves demonstrates how it COULD have happened."

Thats what Phil is saying about the universe! How it could be........

The only way they can demonstrate this is if you can replicate it under
laboratory conditions. As far as I know no one has made living material from
dead inorganic material or even dead organic material.

Your case is no different from the religionist who claims that miracles do
happen, but cant actually make one himself.

Worse actually. As I have said elsewhere, there are witnesses/relics et al
at aleast available for research in the latter.

For evolution, there is no evidence. Not a single demonstration of creating
life. No fossils of the inbetween failures, or transgenic lifeforms.

You can keep a dead body fresh, you may even chemically reproduce the flesh
from inorganic materials, (though it aint done yet) you can even make
organic cells reproduce in the lab, but you cannot and never have brought
anything to life, let alone create a living cell.

And this is the same weak argument of calling theory a fact, that you use
against geocentrists.