[geocentrism] Re: disturbing deceit!

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:05:38 +1100

That was confusing. Where did Paul Deema figure into this?
I apologize for my tirade about "infidel scientists", but stand
by the rest with the clarifications below.

You should also include experimentalists and observational astronomers, with
the engineers, as people who confront theory and real world.

Anyway my point about the age of the Universe and the Solar system, was
that the ages "according to HC" are far below what you quoted the NGO show to
claim. I am not claiming I can prove that - see below.

A theory can never be proved - that is the state of the world.
It can be disproved though, and if a theory has been attacked (friendly)
from all angles for a hundred years, and still not disproven, then there
is reason for confidence - the theory is very solid.
  The daily use of the word 'theory' is something much more whimsical,
which does not fit the rigorous 'theory' of science. Hence 'theory' is
often left out so as not to confuse it with 'merely a theory' - something
anybody could have cooked up. I don't find that a deceitful practice, but
you are obviously of another opinion.

   Regards,

      Regner