[geocentrism] Re: disturbing deceit!

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:58:40 +0000

Ok, I semi-concede, nice reply and thanks for not attacking my concave Earth of which I'm partially fond off! Well, the main difference between the two (Star Trek and the Concave Earth) is if you detect an alterer motive, and with Star Trek, from the perspective of a believer anyway there is a big alterer motive that promotes evolution, time travel (IV), aliens, wars, one world government supremacy (Star Fleet) etcetera. The concave Earth on the other hand... very simple, very beautiful, the only motive is that God exists period!

Steven.

philip madsen wrote:
Stopped Star Trek years ago Phil! Free your mind from all that junk and
you'll have a beautiful garden grow!

Steven.
Imagination and fantasy is the best garden of all if innovation and progress is to be achieved. To call it junk is a personal censorship of ones freedom , no different to those who call geocentrism junk. I did not call your hollow earth junk, but I was close.. Instead I call it great fantasy...Stargate was too good, thats why it folded.. We have not worked out why the plumb bobs moved apart in two deep shafts a mile apart which well and truly discounts Regners air drafts solution. Personally I would wonder at just how they accurately measured the distance down a tunnel a mile long.. a string line would not do it. But I do not doubt the integrity and perfection of the way the guys way back then worked. All of them . Even the Devils desciples. Philip.